Pablo Rodriguez, PE
Pablo Rodriguez, PE founded Cavalry Engineering. (CEP) in 2019 because he saw a need and an opportunity for high quality engineering work. Pablo created CEP with the discipline from his military training as a US Army combat engineer soldier, experience as an engineer and a project manager in various highly respected Long Island Consulting Firms. With over 15 years of experience in public and private building construction and civil engineering projects, Pablo has assembled a professional team that will deliver quality service and positive results.
- Licensed Professional Engineer – New York
- Master of Science in Environmental Technology, New York Institute of Technology, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management & Engineering Technologies, bx a College, 2009
- Associate Degree in Architectural and Construction Technology, Suffolk County Community College, 2006
Miguel Chiriboga, AIA
Mr. Chiriboga is a Registered architect in the New York state Miguel and has more than eight years of experience in design and project management.
Mr. Chiriboga is a project manager at Cavalry Engineering, PC. He has vast experience in architectural design of commercial and residential projects, both new construction and extensive renovation. He is sought after by clients and other consultants alike for his exceptional technical skills, passion for architecture and construction, and engaging personality.
Mr. Chiriboga leads CEP’s architecture design team and has collaborated on projects incorporating innovative design concepts to achieve the owner’s goals; and he takes pride in his strengths in client relations and exploring new workflows, and learning new skills to improve both efficiency and quality of his projects.
- Registered Architect – New York State
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology, Farmingdale State College, 2010
- Associates Degree in Architectural and Construction Technology, Suffolk County Community College, 2007